STEP INto Healthcare Masterclasses
TRUSTECH, in partnership with the Business Growth Hub and Health Innovation Manchester have come together to deliver fully funded support to SMEs aiming to introduce new and innovative products and services to the NHS. The support available ranges from one to one business advice in specialist areas, opportunities to engage and network with industry and procurement specialists, access to NHS clinical opinions and specialist programmes such as STEP INto Healthcare programme.
Our 2018 (STEP INto Healthcare) Masterclass programme consists of 6 topics aimed at SMEs developing and selling medical and digital products to satisfy NHS clinical needs. The programme will provide strategic knowledge, targeted workshops and Q&A opportunities with industry experts.
The following 6 topics will be covered, with each workshop being held on a Thursday afternoon from 12-4pm.
- The NHS Landscape & Manchester Ecosystem
- Digital Health
- Medical Product Development - Strategy & IP
- Funding, Grants & Evidence
- Medical Product Development- Quality & Regulatory
Please register your interest in attending via the links below. Certain eligibility criteria may apply. We will contact you with further details. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
For more information about how some of the companies found their experience with STEP INto Healthcare, please visit the Storify links below.
Upcoming Masterclasses: Please register your attendance via the links below.
- Digital Health - 15th March 2018
- Medical Product Development- Strategy & Intellectual Property- 29th March 2018
- Procurement- 5th April 2018
- Funding -19th April 2018
- Medical Product Development- Quality & Regulatory - 3rd May 2018
- The NHS Landscape & Manchester Ecosystem - 17th May 2018
Please note: all classes are held on a Thursday from 12-4pm. You must register via Eventbrite if you wish to attend.