Innovation Nexus News Archive
Here you can find details of up all recent news items that have been posted by the site. Use the filter on the right to select news items based on their topic.
The North of England Life Sciences Accelerator
The North of England Life Sciences Accelerator (NELSA) is looking for early stage businesses & those with a business idea in the life science and healthcare sector.
An integrated programme of support, NELSA is a unique collaboration between the BioCity Group, BioHub at Alderley Park, Manchester Science Partnerships, The N8 Research Partnership, the Northern Health Science Alliance, Alderley Park Ventures and Catapult Ventures.
Successful applicants will be invited to join NELSA and benefit from:
- A place on the BioCity Accelerator programme
- Seed funding via Catapult Ventures & Alderley Park Ventures
- 1:1 coaching
- Mentorship via the UK wide Expert Network
- Access to clinicians / clinical validation via the NHSA
- Advice & introductions to investors to secure further funding
- Free virtual tenancy at BioHub at Alderley Park
- Access to shared facilities & analytical laboratory at Alderley Park
For more information please click here.