The GM AHSN Technology Innovation Challenge Fund
The GM AHSN has initiated a Technology Innovation Challenge Fund, seeking to support technology developments in the GM AHSN health priority areas.
The first call supported 7 projects in the areas of patient safety and vascular health.
1. Contactless remote monitoring of respiration
2. Colourless aseptic solutions
3. Novel bowel division device
4. Remote monitoring of physical rehabilitation
5. Haemodynamics to detect vulnerable plaques by arterial waveforms
6. Development of a novel thigh-worn falls detection monitor
7. Authentication technology for patient identification
A second call looking to support projects in the area of patient safety and health, but with a focus on patient nutrition and hydration has now opened. Further information can be found on the GM AHSN website.