GM AHSN Advisors
The GM AHSN team of advisors brings together expertise across all aspects of working with theÿNHS, fromÿtrials,ÿevaluationÿandÿmarket needs analysis to procurement and adoption.ÿIf you are a business with an innovative product, service or technology that you believe has the potential to benefit the NHS, our team will be delighted to hear about your innovation andÿwill provide bespoke advice on the steps you should be taking to progress your innovation and engage with the NHS.ÿ
Web Content Display Web Content Display
Using the Advice Service
The Innovation Nexus advisory service operates through an enquiry management system that allows you to revisit your enquiry and submit additional information or questions to the advisors dealing with your request.
Submitting an enquiry to the advisory service does not take long but there are a few steps to take:
1. Use the link below to go to the GM AHSN’s application system
2. Create an account
3. Create a new submission (select the Innovation Nexus Enquiry option)ÿand give it a name, e.g., your name or the name of your innovation
4. You will now see your enquiry dashboard. You can upload additional information e.g., documents or videos to support your enquiry. First complete the Innovation Nexus Registration Form – this will store your personal and company information for all future enquiries.ÿTo submit an enquiryÿclick on the link for the Innovation Nexus Enquiry Questionnaire.
5. Once you have completed the questionnaire, return to the dashboard and click ‘Submit your enquiry‘.
Access the enquiry systemÿ>>
Important information Important information
We are delighted to hear from companies that are developers or manufacturers/providers ofÿinnovative products or servicesÿthat could benefit the health service and contribute to the improvement of the population?s health.
Companies wishing to submit an enquiry to the advisory service should complete the shortÿonline form. This should take less than 5 minutes. Once submitted your enquiry will be reviewed by a member of the GM AHSN advisory team and assessed for fit with the GM AHSN remit. You should receive immediate confirmation of receipt of your enquiry and should then hear back from a member of the team within 10 working days. If the GM AHSN is able to provide you with the advice you require you may be asked for more detailed information and/or invited to a meeting or teleconference (free of charge) with a member of the GM AHSN advisory team. Where it is not possible for the GM AHSN to offer support we will do our best to provide guidance as to where appropriate information or support can be found.
GM AHSN has a particular interest in supporting innovative SMEs operating in Greater Manchester, East Lancashire and East Cheshire.
GM AHSN?s current priority clinical areas are:
- cardiovascular health
- patient safety (esp. medication error)
- digital health/informatics
- atrial fibrillation
- chronic kidney disease
- familial hypercholesterolaemia
- EPaCCs (end of life care)
Companies who do not require support from the Innovation Nexus advisory team but who wish to engage with the GM AHSN for other purposes shouldÿcontact the GM AHSN head officeÿdirectly.
The GM AHSN Advisory Team
We work closely with our partners and members to get you the help that you need.
The GM AHSN provides a dedicated procurement specialist to provide advice and support to SMEs and innovators on NHS procurement. Advice and guidance covering NHS engagement, clinical trials, evidence, market research, market access and adoption is provided by TRUSTECH, the North West NHS Innovation Hub with support from key partners such as the Greater Manchester Clinical Research Network.